LET’S GET STARTED!
- Are you seriously overweight with a BMI of 40 or higher?
- Do you have serious health problems due to your obesity?
- Have you been unable to lose weight on your own with diet and exercise?
- Are you ready to make major lifestyle changes to facilitate extreme weight loss?
If you answered “YES” to these questions, then you are ready to start the conversation about the benefits of metabolic and bariatric surgery!
There are two simple ways to get started at The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery:
- Take one of our in-person or online seminars to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgery and the weight loss and health-related benefits they offer.
- Contact us to schedule a free, personalized consultation with Dr. Beltre, where we can discuss your questions and concerns about weight loss surgery, as well as provide additional information.
At The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery, we believe that obesity is a progressive disease that must be treated as any other disease: with coordinated, committed, and comprehensive medical intervention that, for many people, may include metabolic or bariatric surgery. Unfortunately, there are still prejudices surrounding weight loss surgery that cause people to hesitate or even refuse to consider it as an appropriate treatment for their obesity. Fears about its safety record, concern that it is simply an excuse for people who aren’t willing to diet, or worry about the cost are among the most commonly quoted reasons people forego weight loss surgery as a viable medical alternative.
In fact, weight loss surgery offers the most medically valid treatment for obesity and obesity-related health problems. If you are ready to begin discussing whether weight loss surgery is for you, here are just a few facts for you to consider:
- Safety: Due to advanced laparoscopic procedures, weight loss surgery is now as safe as most other surgeries; risk of death is minimal, and risk of surgical complications has considerably diminished in the last decade. Even patients with underlying health problems may still be considered candidates for weight loss surgery, if the surgery will resolve those problems.
- Aggressive weight loss: If you are severely overweight, obesity has caused changes to your metabolism that make it nearly impossible to achieve significant weight loss through diet and exercise alone. Weight loss surgery can reverse the metabolic damage obesity has done to your body, enabling aggressive, rapid, weight loss.
- Improved health: Metabolic surgeries such as gastric bypass and gastric sleeve are increasingly being considered a viable treatment option for obesity-related health problems, type 2 diabetes in particular. Many patients find that their diabetes goes into remission within days, even hours, of their metabolic surgery, well in advance of any weight loss!*
- Cost: Because metabolic surgery offers such amazing health benefits, it is increasingly being covered by insurance companies, and for individuals without coverage, we offer several attractive “self pay” options. At The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery, we believe that cost should never be a prohibiting factor when considering this life-changing surgery.
The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery in Altamonte Springs, Florida offers four different forms of metabolic and bariatric surgery (as well as revision surgery), and we look forward to discussing which one might be appropriate for you, given your unique metabolism, medical history, health concerns, and weight loss goals. Our lead surgeon, Dr. Wiljon Beltre, is a fellowship-trained, Board Certified surgeon who is committed to offering a comprehensive approach to weight loss, in order to put cutting-edge surgical techniques, a dedicated team of weight loss experts, and a strong support network to work for you, to empower you to take charge of your weight and your health, and to radically improve your health, your well-being, and your self-confidence!
CONTACT THE CENTER FOR METABOLIC AND OBESITY SURGERY
At The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery, located in Altamonte Springs, Florida, we offer a proven, multifaceted approach to metabolic and bariatric surgery that will empower you to achieve your weight loss goals, improve your health and appearance, and rebuild your self-confidence. Led by esteemed, Board Certified surgeon Dr. Wiljon Beltre, one of the only fellowship-trained bariatric surgeons in Central Florida, we specialize in the latest cutting-edge procedures for safe, effective surgical weight loss coupled with a dedicated support team of caring, experienced specialists who will stand by your side to support you throughout your entire weight loss journey. Significant weight loss is not easy, but with the help of with our confidential consultation and education process, the surgical skill and experience of our medical team, and the advice and guidance of our ongoing support network, we can help you achieve the lasting weight loss success you have been dreaming about.
If you are tired of the endless rounds of fad dieting and fruitless exercise regimens and think you may be ready for significant weight loss with metabolic or bariatric surgery, or if you would like more information on all of the weight loss surgery options at The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery, contact us today for a free, individual consultation. We look forward to helping you start your weight loss journey today!
To find out more about the procedures & treatments performed by Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Wiljon Beltre, at The Center for Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Call 407-830-6868 or Click Here to Schedule a Consultation.
**Weight gain after surgery can result in the return of Type 2 Diabetes and other weight-related health concerns.